His legendary citadel in the sky is a massive rock which tells a tale of power, intrigue and tragedy. Its founder, king Kassyapa, who murdered his father, seized the throne from his brother, the rightful heir, and then feld to the 182 meter high rock and built his place there, safe from his enemies. Today, Sigiriya is famous for its "mirror wall", so called because of its highly polished surface and its galleries with their pockets of frescoes; paintings of lovely maidens done in brilliant tempera on the walls.
From Colombo to Sigiriya, Dambulla back to Colombo.
Our guide will take you the famous and most interesting locations in each city even it is not mentioned in a package. Various people have different interest; we will try to customize it to suit your needs rather than sticking in to the book.
Once arrived in Sri Lanka one of our representative will assist you and your Chauffeur guide will pick you from the airport and transfer you to a hotel in Colombo or Negombo
Your Chauffeur guide will take you to the airport on time to catch your flight and depart from this lovely island, Sri Lanka.
- Accommodation on half board basis (Bed & Breakfast)
- Travel in an excellent Air Conditioned vehicle accompanied by an English Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Transport, entrance tickets & other Charges for additional visits and activities.
- Tips for the guide, driver or hotel.
- All additional expenses which are not mentioned in this package.
- All Entrance Ticket charges for the special sites.
- Video Camera Permits on certain sites.