This city is the erstwhile Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its center, it is the site of the renowned "Temple of the Tooth". Places of interest are the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens and the Mahaweli Diversion Project in their impressive settings. Spice Gardens dot the outskirts of Kandy along with handicraft centres and the market place is a hub of activity. Kandy retains an aura of grandeur which time has not affected.
From Colombo to Pinnawala, Kandy, Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Temple of Tooth Relic, Lankathilaka Temple, Gadaladeniya, Embekke back to Colombo.
Our guide will take you the famous and most interesting locations in each city even it is not mentioned in a package. Various people have different interest; we will try to customize it to suit your needs rather than sticking in to the book.
Once arrived in Sri Lanka one of our representative will assist you and your Chauffeur guide will pick you from the airport and transfer you to a hotel in Colombo or Negombo
Your Chauffeur guide will take you to the airport on time to catch your flight and depart from this lovely island, Sri Lanka.
- Accommodation on half board basis (Bed & Breakfast)
- Travel in an excellent Air Conditioned vehicle accompanied by an English Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Transport, entrance tickets & other Charges for additional visits and activities.
- Tips for the guide, driver or hotel.
- All additional expenses which are not mentioned in this package.
- All Entrance Ticket charges for the special sites.
- Video Camera Permits on certain sites.